Vol. 6, No. 8
Topics discussed in this week’s Report include:
- Senate confirmed Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt as EPA administrator.
- S. District Court rejected tribe’s request for Dakota Access temporary restraining order.
- Ute Indian Tribe and Department of Interior scheduled to discuss settlement of BLM rule lawsuit.
- Colorado Attorney General filed suit seeking rescission of Boulder drilling ban.
- Pennsylvania DEP linked first series of earthquakes to hydraulic fracturing activity.