In this enforcement update, we cover:
- CFTC’s enforcement division issues new advisories on cooperation;
- FERC and ETRACOM file briefs regarding scope of review in district court;
- FERC revises PJM FTR forfeiture rule and discusses cross-product manipulation;
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc. settles spoofing charges with the CFTC;
- DOJ settles with Duke Energy for violating premerger notification and waiting period requirements; and
- TOTAL files motion for leave to respond and response in FERC proceeding.