Vol. 6, No. 27
Topics discussed in this week’s Report include:
- Court vacated EPA stay of methane rule.
- Suits challenged stay of BLM waste prevention rule compliance dates.
- Department of Interior must issue oil and gas permits within 30 days.
- Courts stayed sage grouse litigation pending Interior action.
- D.C. Circuit ordered Nashville to move on pipeline application.
- Environmental groups sued to block Wyoming oil and gas leases.
- Environmental groups protested Utah lease sale, citing sage grouse.
- Earthworks taking optical gas imaging cameras on tour.
- Ohio EPA took actions against Rover Pipeline, LLC over alleged environmental violations.