Topics discussed this week include:
- Two lawsuits allege that state and federal officials violated youth plaintiffs’ constitutional rights by failing to sufficiently fight climate change.
- EPA issues directive on advisory committees.
- EPA issues final attainment area designations for ozone NAAQS for most areas of the United States.
- EPA issues NODAs regarding 2016 NSPS for oil and gas industry.
- Senate confirms nominee for EPA Assistant Administrator for the Office of Air and Radiation.
- Ninth Circuit limits reach of RCRA’s antiduplication provision.