Topics discussed this week include:
- EPA issues important New Source Review guidance.
- EPA announces decision not to issue final regulations for hardrock mining.
- EPA reaches Clean Air Act settlement with outdoor products manufacturer.
- Commission issues rules that would ban hydraulic fracturing within Delaware River Basin.
- Federal court upholds lower court ruling that North Dakota lacks standing to intervene to challenge EPA settlement.
- California Supreme Court decides that groundwater charges are neither taxes nor tied to property ownership.