This week’s enforcement update covers:
- CFTC orders W Resources, LLC to pay a $150,000 civil penalty for registration violations;
- Senate Energy & Natural Resources Committee considers FERC nominees; new GC withdraws from FERC v. Powhatan case.
- Rostin Behnam sworn in as a Commissioner of the CFTC;
- Appeals court denies petition for rehearing related to spoofing conviction against Michael Coscia;
- FERC approves settlement agreement with American Transmission Company;
- FERC Enforcement settles with Westar Energy; and
- FERC approves settlement agreement with City Power and Tsingas.