Topics discussed this week include:
- DOJ and EPA issue guidance documents with implications for environmental enforcement.
- EPA ends “once-in always-in” MACT policy.
- EPA delays applicability of WOTUS rule, prompting lawsuits.
- EPA issues proposed ROD Amendment for $236 million cleanup of West Lake Landfill Superfund Site.
- EPA releases FY 2017 enforcement results.
- Ninth Circuit holds that discharges through groundwater to waters of the United States are regulated under the Clean Water Act.
- White House infrastructure plan proposes major changes to NEPA permitting process for projects.