Last week, in the FERC v. Barclays court case, the judge issued a scheduling order. This order gets at the “de novo review” and sets forth how the case will proceed – including whether Barclays gets the right to supplement the record.
Vol. 4, No. 40
Topics discussed in this week’s Report include:
- Court blocks Bureau of Land Management (BLM) hydraulic fracturing regulations.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issues new ozone standards.
- BLM rule would alter royalty calculations from oil development.
- Non-governmental organizations threaten suit to stop Virginia crude rail terminal.
- Virginia: Court holds landowner permission not required for pipeline surveys.
- North Carolina: County imposes moratorium on hydraulic fracturing.
- Pennsylvania: State expands seismic monitoring network.
- Colorado: Commission proposes local “home rule” regulations.
- State regulators issue report on seismic activity.
- U.S. oil production drops, but prices stay firm.