Vol. 6, No. 3
Topics discussed in this week’s Report include:
- Court rejected stay of BLM methane rule.
- Proposed resolution would block EPA oil and gas methane regulations.
- EPA proposed release disclosures for gas processing plants.
- PHMSA to evaluate crude oil shipping rules.
- EIA expects higher U.S. oil production.
- Pennsylvania court disallowed daily penalties for Clean Streams Law.
- Environmental groups called for ban on new Louisiana pipelines.
- Landowners alleged fraud over Dakota Access Pipeline.