This enforcement update covers:
- FERC and Department of Energy nominees clear Senate committee;
- District court dismisses oil price manipulation complaints against multiple energy companies;
- Barclays and FERC file Second Amended Joint Status Report and Court schedules settlement conference;
- Fifth Circuit affirms dismissal of TOTAL’s declaratory judgment action against FERC;
- Supreme Court limits SEC disgorgement to 5-year statute of limitations;
- Kraft Foods moves to compel documents from CFTC; and
- Fifth Circuit vacates judgment involving overly broad privilege standard and related protective order.