Topics discussed this week include:
- Maryland sues EPA to compel response to Clean Air Act 126 Petition.
- C. Circuit denies request to invalidate EPA decision to stay landfill emissions rule.
- EPA grants additional extensions for formaldehyde rule.
- FERC issues supplemental EIS for Southeast Market Pipelines Project.
- District Court affords deference to state interpretation of Clean Air Act.
- EPA launches “Smart Sectors” program.
- Safety commission orders rulemaking on flame retardants.
- Court orders EPA to issue plans for fine particulate matter.