Topics discussed this week include:
- EPA and Corps propose to delay Waters of the United States effective date.
- BLM opposes petition for panel rehearing in hydraulic fracturing appeal.
- D.C. Circuit weighs coal ash rule challenges and EPA effort to remand.
- Third Circuit hears argument on Delaware River Basin Commissions hydraulic fracturing moratorium.
- Environmental groups petition FERC for rehearing on Atlantic Coast Pipeline.
- EC reauthorizes glyphosate as study finds no cancer link.
- DOJ, EPA enforcement officials speak on environmental enforcement.
- EPA Assistant Administrator for Air and Radiation confirmed.