This week’s enforcement update covers:
- CFTC orders Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. to pay $70 million penalty for attempted manipulation of ISDAFIX benchmark;
- CFTC and DOJ announce spoofing charges against banks and individuals;
- FERC files amended complaint in case against Powhatan and Chen;
- Judge grants joint motion on summary judgment procedure in FERC case against Silkman/CES;
- FERC OE files answer to BP motion seeking dismissal based on statute of limitations;
- FERC Chairman testifies on grid performance during recent weather events; and
- FERC Commissioner Rich Glick stresses importance of FERC enforcement regime.