Topics discussed this week include:
- U.S. Court of Appeals sides with industry on definition of solid waste rule.
- Climate change nuisance suit to remain in federal court.
- Mandamus denied in climate change litigation.
- EPA proposes to allow aerosol can recycling.
- EPA dismisses civil rights claim against coal ash landfill.
- EPA finalizes selected changes to fugitive emission requirements for oil and natural gas sector.
- Bisphenol A has minimal health effects, FDA says.
- Court blocks Prop 65 labeling for glyphosate on free speech grounds.