Topics discussed this week include:
- EPA announces decision to revise GHG emission standards for light-duty vehicles.
- NGOs sue EPA for ending “once-in, always-in” MACT policy.
- EPA OECA Assistant Administrator issues memorandum requesting early notice of enforcement referrals to DOJ.
- EPA Administrator retains the authority for headquarters to make certain jurisdictional determinations under Clean Water Act.
- Coalition of states and cities sues EPA, alleging EPA must issue regulations governing methane emissions from existing oil and natural gas operations.