Topics discussed this week include:
- FERC decision sets limits on how greenhouse gas emissions are to be reviewed.
- EPA sued over hardrock mining financial responsibility rule decision.
- OSHA to update hazard communication standard to reflect GHS changes.
- EPA to finalize regulation on the use of paint-stripping chemical methylene chloride.
- Court dismisses suit challenging constitutionality of the Congressional Review Act.
- Court finds that one Prop 65 warning is enough in case against winemakers.