Thursday, November 15, 2018 | 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET
With the midterm elections behind us, our panelists will reflect on the Administration’s deregulatory agenda to date and offer their outlook for the next two years of the Trump Administration on environmental legislation, regulation and enforcement, including:
- The changes in the Congress and how those may impact key committees, increase oversight of EPA and other agencies, and result in renewed focus on climate change.
- The repeal and modification of signature Obama regulations, such as the Clean Power Plan, New Source Performance Standards regulating emissions from oil and gas sources, and WOTUS.
- The Administration’s policy agenda, including NSR reform, changes to rules governing NEPA and the ESA, and approach to enforcement.
- Sam Boxerman, Partner, Sidley Austin (Moderator)
- Rick Boucher, Partner, Sidley Austin and former U.S. Congressman
- Dan Byers, Vice President, Policy, Global Energy Institute
- Rachel Jones, Senior Director of Policy, Energy and Resources, National Association of Manufacturers
For questions or additional information regarding this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.