Thursday, April 25, 2019
Sidley Austin | 1501 K Street N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20005
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Registration / Lunch & Keynote
1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Program
5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Networking Reception
Government shut-down, climate change, inverse condemnation, energy & commodity regulation and enforcement – 2019 looks to be a pretty tumultuous year with lots of change.
Please join us for an in-depth discussion on evolving regulatory, transactional and business issues facing U.S. and international energy and commodities market participants.
- Dan Berkovitz, Commissioner, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Ricardo Alicea, Vice President, Associate General Counsel, Goldman Sachs
- Sean Collins, Director, Division of Analytics and Surveillance, Office of Enforcement, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Dave Dardis, Senior Vice President, Exelon Corporation and General Counsel, Constellation
- Vincent Duane, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Law, Compliance & External Relations, PJM Interconnection
- Gretchen Lowe, Deputy Director and Chief Counsel, Division of Enforcement, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Matthew Picardi, Vice President, Energy Regulatory, Shell Energy North America
- Abe Silverman, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs Group and Deputy General Counsel, NRG Energy
- Christine Tezak, Managing Director, ClearView Energy Partners
- Dennis J. Withee, Deputy General Counsel, TrailStone Management
- Ed Zabrocki, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
For more information, questions or to RSVP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.