Topics discussed this week include:
- EPA and Corps propose new definition of Waters of the United States.
- EPA proposes to eliminate carbon capture requirements for coal plants.
- EPA releases draft rule rescinding power plant mercury rule.
- EPA issues final pharmaceutical waste rule.
- Senate confirms key environmental posts.
- Shutdown slows EPA and Justice Department.
- Northeastern states unveil “cap and invest” greenhouse gas program.
- New York proposes fluorinated chemical drinking water standards.
- California splits with Interior over Migratory Bird Treaty Act.