This update covers:
- FERC rescinds policy on Notices of Alleged Violations.
- Judge denies motion for new trial for first trader convicted of spoofing.
- CFTC charges former natural gas trader with fraudulently mismarking trades.
- CFTC’s Division of Enforcement issues first Public Enforcement Manual.
- FERC approves settlement with Dominion Energy.
- DOJ publishes new guidance on evaluating corporate compliance programs.
- CFTC staff issues research report on impact of automated orders in futures markets.
- CFTC settles case against Kraft Heinz and Mondelez International.
- Powhatan and FERC file appellate briefs on statute of limitations.