This week’s enforcement update covers:
- FERC Enforcement Staff presents the 2018 Summer Energy Market and Reliability Assessment;
- CFTC Staff issues report assessing market impacts of LNG;
- CFTC Commissioner Behnam discusses CFTC enforcement program and trends;
- FERC files opposition to TOTAL petition for writ of certiorari in the Supreme Court;
- Second Circuit affirms dismissal of class action against TOTAL for alleged natural gas manipulation; and
- FERC Enforcement settles investigation with PSEG.