This week’s enforcement update covers:
- FERC issues 2018 Report on Enforcement showing continued focus on fraud and market manipulation;
- CFTC Enforcement Director discusses Enforcement trends and CFTC releases Annual Report on enforcement;
- CFTC orders Commerzbank AG to pay $12 million for swap dealing violations and misleading statements to the CFTC;
- Former commodities trading executive arrested for scheme to defraud employer by hiding trading losses; and
- CFTC and Kraft file oppositions to motions for summary judgment.