This week’s enforcement update covers:
- BP files motion seeking dismissal of FERC case based on statute of limitations;
- Eversource sends cease & desist letter regarding alleged gas pipeline capacity withholding report;
- Secretary Perry grants extension for FERC action on DOE grid resiliency proposal;
- Kevin McIntyre sworn in as Chairman and Richard Glick sworn in as Commissioner at FERC;
- House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee holds hearing on financial trading in electricity markets; and
- CFTC releases annual enforcement results for Fiscal Year 2017.