This week’s enforcement update covers:
- FERC issues Order to Show Cause to Footprint for alleged tariff violations and submission of false information;
- The Supreme Court denies TOTAL petition for writ of certiorari;
- FERC settles with Duke Energy regarding alleged violation of FERC market behavior rule on communications;
- CFTC orders Société Générale S.A. to pay $475 million penalty to resolve charges of alleged LIBOR and Euribor manipulation; and
- U.S. Department of Justice announces new policy on coordination of corporate penalties.