Join Sidley and Miller Thomson LLP for an in-depth discussion on how to approach environmental regulatory and business risks in both the U.S. and Canada.
A variety of topics will be discussed including:
- Emerging trends in the U.S. and in Canada affecting cross-border business
- Regulatory liability in the U.S. and in Canada
- What new rules are in place with new government administrations on both sides of the border
- Key strategies to address past or current regulatory non-compliance
- Tamara Farber, Partner, Miller Thomson (Moderator)
- Andrew Stewart, Partner, Sidley
- Marshall Morales, Senior Managing Associate, Sidley
- Bryan J. Buttigieg, Partner, Miller Thomson
- Sarah D. Hansen, Partner, Miller Thomson
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.